This site www.alexnass.com is developed, managed and published by AlexNass Corporation, a company with headquarters in Belgium. AlexNass is registered in the Brussels Commercial Register under number BE 0734.557.739 .
For all further information and contacts, please use the contact form on the website.
To contact by phone or postal offers, please indicate your request in the online contact form. We will be back to your request in 24h.
AlexNass respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated with respect and with highest form of confidentially. AlexNass is then also aware that you have confidence in us. AlexNass sees it as its responsibility to protect your privacy. This page will let you know what information AlexNass collect when you use our website, why AlexNass is collecting this data and how AlexNass improve your user experience.
Our Policy informs you about:
1. General advice
2. Use of data collection
3. How we collect your information
4. The information we collect
7. Sharing information with third parties
8. Choices on personal data
9. The security of the information collected
10. Adjust – or unsubscribe communication
14. Feedback or questions
1. GENERAL ADVICE
Any advice or information on this website is general advice only, and does not take into account your personal circumstances. You should not take or do based solely on this information.
By viewing any material or using the information within our website, you agree that this is general education material and you will not hold any person or entity responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content or general advice provided by AlexNass and colleagues.
2. USE OF DATA COLLECTION
When you sign up for one of our services, AlexNass asks you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on AlexNass own secure server(s) or those of a third party. AlexNass will not combine this information with other personal information AlexNass has.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Depending on the nature of the relationship you have with AlexNass, we may collect your personal information in various ways:
- When you fill in an electronic-form, on the website or mail.
- When you visit our website.
- When you contact us directly by email, phone, post, message (instant messaging applications), via our website, or by some other means.
We also collect information on third-party sites (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.) when, for example, you give us an opinion or comment about our products and services.
4. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and process the following data:
- Your personal identification data (surname(s), given name(s), email, phone number, date of birth, postal address, country of residence
- On each visit to our website we will automatically collect technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, the type and version of the browser, the time-zone setting, the browser plugins’ type and versions, the operating system and platform, the device ID, etc.
- Your payment information (e.g. your bank card number).
- Information about you based on messages you post on third-party sites, or via comments/reviews, or when you contact us by email, post, telephone or any other communication channel.
When you send an e-mail or other messages to AlexNass, it’s possible that AlexNass may retain those messages. Sometimes AlexNass asks you for your personal details that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on AlexNass secure server(s). AlexNass will not combine this information with other personal information AlexNass has.
7. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases the information can be shared internally. Our colleagues are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
8. CHOICES ON PERSONAL DATA
AlexNass offers all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is provided to us at any time. If there are any problems or errors occurring, please contact AlexNass on the following email address email@example.com . AlexNass responsible will try to resolve the issue as fast as possible.
9. THE SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We have implemented a number of security measures on our website with the aim of preventing unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, information collected and/or received. We have strived to create a secure and reliable website. Please note however that the confidentiality of any communication or other material transmitted to us or which we transmit to third parties via our website or by email cannot be guaranteed. We accept no responsibility for the security of the information transmitted using these methods.
10. ADJUST – OR UNSUBSCRIBE COMMUNICATION
If you want to change your data or you want to get yourself out of our files, you can contact AlexNass on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Some pictures and illustrations that are used on the AlexNass.com website are fully owned by the company or the person itself or to whom it belongs. By using the content AlexNass will refer to it and will give all the credits to whom it belongs.
All the material can be used and shared on your page(s) or websites in a recap form. By using the content from this site you will need to have a direct link referring to the page.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any changes or changes to this site may lead to changes to this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.
14. FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS
Our returns and exhange informs you about:
1. Order cancellation
3. Return and Refunds
5. Faulty goods
1. ORDER CANCELLATION
- The customer must check the order form and confirm all the details are correct at the time of purchase.
- It is understood that an order once finalised and confirmed, cannot be cancelled upon the commencement of the manufacturing process. In the circumstance where the order consists of multiple garments, the start of the manufacturing process commences with the first suit.
- Any agreement to cancel is at the discretion of AlexNass.
- Any changes must be made to an order within 24 hours of the order confirmation. Making a change within the 24 hours of placing the order does not guarantee that a change can be made. AlexNass will, where possible, endeavour to make the desired changes.
- AlexNass cannot accept returns on the basis of a change of heart on the part of a customer.
- Neither can AlexNass accept returns where the customer requests a change to an existing order and AlexNass cannot fulfil that change. In the event of a dispute between the customer and AlexNass over the details of the order, the details on the original order form is taken as the final order.
- A cancellation of a custom garment order after 24h will not be refunded of its initial deposit of 35% of the total sum.
- In the unlikely event that a manufacturing error has occurred, AlexNass will follow our repair, replace or refund policy as outlined.
- We will require you to return the garment to us for inspection.
- AlexNass are not liable for defects resulting from a customer not following our care instructions.
- Garments brought in for repair or damage can cost additional to what has been paid for producing it.
3. RETURN AND REFUNDS
- As the ordered goods are custom-made, they can neither be returned nor refunded, and the standard 31 days refund policy does not apply. Please email email@example.com, so that we can understand the reason for the return. This does not affect your statutory rights and does not apply to faulty goods.
- Requests for returns or refunds must initially be supported by proof of purchase(s).
- All returns and exchanges must be unused and returned in perfect condition, with complete original packaging.
- In the case of refund, the client will be eligible for a full refund less the cost of any shipping costs previously incurred as these are considered complete at that point. AlexNass retains full discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not.
- Orders will only be refunded by the original method of payment less the cost of any credit card fees.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to delivery.
- It is understood that the turnaround and dispatch of orders may vary depending on fabric availability. All indicated turnaround times are estimated and AlexNass will endeavour to meet as close as possible the average turnaround time of between 4 and 6 weeks.
- AlexNass will not be responsible for delays resulting from situations within the customer control, such as the recipient not being available to accept delivery, or incorrect delivery details supplied.
5. FAULTY GOODS
Goods are deemed as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within two months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of extensive wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
AlexNass offers an aftercare service for your purchase, should you wish to use our this service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our payment options informs you about:
2. Insurance & Delivery
Payment of the price shall be made in full upon the date of the order. Producing a custom garment AlexNass asks 35% of the total sum before the start of the production and 65% after the last fitting, it also can be directly paid in full sum.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Mastercard Debit, American Express and any other methods. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
2. INSURANCE & DELIVERY
AlexNass insures each purchased item from the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods is transferred to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by the specified recipient (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by AlexNass, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that we aim to despatch all orders within 4 – 5 working weeks. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of despatch.